A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.
- Pheben System Patrol: In which the Phoenix has to enforce a quarantine to prevent the spread of ship-eating bacteria.
- Nequencia Alpha System Patrol: In which Morwen conducts a chain of deals.
- Archer System Patrol: In which the Phoenix assists a Romulan patrol under attack by Tholians.
- Galorndon Core System Patrol: In which the Phoenix assists a herd of lost cosmozoans in getting home.
- Narendra System Patrol: In which there is irony of a sort.
- Carraya System Patrol: In which the Tal Shiar try to prevent a world from joining the Republic.
- Acamar System Patrol: In which Morwen has to mediate a dispute between warring clans.
- Jouret System Patrol: In which the Hirogen continue to make trouble in Romulan space.
- Secrets of the Ancients: In which Morwen once again teams up with Admiral Leva to explore the Dewan ruins, and they make an astonishing discovery.
- Sphere of Influence: In which Morwen’s timeline catches up to Leva’s, and then things get weird.
As the flag officer of a fleet or tactical group, Starfleet regulations also require Morwen to provide a Fleet Status Report briefly summarizing the current status and mission of all ships under her command, every Stardate that’s a multiple of 10.
I’ve pretty much given up on the fleet thing. It requires skill at networking and organizing people, and that’s just not something I can do. If it should ever happen that I have semi-regular contact with four other people in the game who are all simultaneously interested in forming a fleet together, I’ll do it, but I’m not going to do anything to try to actively recruit. Which I already wasn’t doing, the change is that I’m letting myself off the hook for not doing it.