The Kickstarter‘s at $591! Thank you all so much! We’re nearly to the reveal of the first stretch goal!
A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.
- [Promotion]: Rear Admiral, Upper Half: In which Morwen’s rapid rise through the ranks is more transparently politically motivated than ever.
- Coliseum: In which things go suddenly very, very wrong indeed. But the “Arena” fight music plays, so it’s all okay.
- Cutting the Cord: In which the Federation finally gets involved and the Phoenix and Remans attack the Tal Shiar.
- Traelus Satellite “Repair”: In which T’Vrell tries to get some information on Section 31.
- Darkness Before the Dawn: In which the Remans are free, and there are hints of things to come.
- Tephrei System Patrol: In which the Phoenix stumbles on relics of a vanished empire.
- [Promotion]: Vice Admiral: In which Morwen gets her last promotion for quite a long time.
As the flag officer of a fleet or tactical group, Starfleet regulations also require Morwen to provide a Fleet Status Report briefly summarizing the current status and mission of all ships under her command, every Stardate that’s a multiple of 10.
Also, I am recruiting to found a new fleet (the STO equivalent to a guild), dedicated to roleplay and crossovers between people’s characters. Any Fed-aligned roleplayers welcome! Tentative premise is exploring the fact that we’ve pretty much all done the same story missions at different times, implying some weird temporal or parallel-universe shenanigans for us to investigate.