The Kickstarter‘s at $446! Thank you all so much! We’re nearly halfway, let’s see if we can push past that mark!
A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.
- The Vault: In which, every time Morwen is about to get out, Starfleet drags her back in.
- [Promotion]: Rear Admiral, Lower Half: In which Morwen crews the Phoenix with faces old and new.
- Mine Enemy: In which Morwen discovers more than one dark secret on a mining planet, and makes a new friend.
- Frozen: In which Obisek turns out to be surprisingly decent and T’Nae somewhat less surprisingly not.
- Hfifar System Patrol: In which Morwen works out her frustrations and protects some scientists.
- [Promotion]: Rear Admiral, Upper Half: In which Morwen’s rapid rise through the ranks is more transparently politically motivated than ever.
As the flag officer of a fleet or tactical group, Starfleet regulations also require Morwen to provide a Fleet Status Report briefly summarizing the current status and mission of all ships under her command, every Stardate that’s a multiple of 10.
Also, I am recruiting to found a new fleet (the STO equivalent to a guild), dedicated to roleplay and crossovers between people’s characters. Any Fed-aligned roleplayers welcome!
(Are people enjoying these? Anything you’d like to see more of? Less of?)